The biogas generator unit is mixed with the air through the mixer, and enters the combustion chamber through the pressurization, intercooling and automatic control valve, which can adapt to low-pressure combustion. The whole machine has a high degree of automation, and the economy, reliability, safety and adaptability of the unit have reached a high level. What are the factors that should be considered first in the selection of biogas generating units?
Biogas power generation is a renewable new power application skill using biomass power. Compared with a small biogas generator set with the same power, the equipment price of small wind turbine is 3-4 times of its price; The price of a set of solar power generation equipment is more than 22 times of its price. Small biogas power generation only needs to create a biogas digester, and its construction cost is slightly equivalent to that of small biogas power generation equipment.
At present, there are many household biogas digesters in the village area, all of which are supported by the state financial subsidies. The materials of biogas digesters are mainly human and animal excrement, crop straw and other wastes, and the cost base is zero. In addition, biogas power generation has the following advantages over wind energy and solar energy:
1. The use of Bento is not limited by climate and environment.
2. The materials are from domestic and production wastes, which together helped to deal with the environmental pollution caused by the wastes.
3. The biogas residue and biogas slurry produced by the biogas digester are excellent farm manure, which completes the recycling of farm wastes
4. The small-scale biogas power generation equipment is delicate and easy to carry. The small-scale electric agricultural machines and tools can be supplied with power near the biogas transmission pipeline.
2. The primary factors to be considered in the selection of biogas generating units
The main factors to be considered in the selection of biogas generating units are mechanical and electrical functions, unit uses, load capacity and change planning, automation functions, etc.
(1) Purpose of the unit. Because the biogas generator set can be used in three situations, i.e. common use, standby and emergency. Therefore, the requirements of diesel generator set for different purposes are different.
(2) Load capacity. The load capacity and load change planning shall be selected according to different purposes, and the single unit capacity and standby biogas generator unit capacity shall be determined.
(3) Operating environmental conditions of the unit (mainly referring to altitude and climate conditions)
(4) Selection of biogas generator set
(5) Selection of generator and excitation mode
The factors that should be considered first in the selection of biogas generating units are the ones explained above. If you have any questions to solve, you may as well follow our website http://www.digiscrappin.com , relevant personnel will give you detailed answers.